At SMG we have one job: to make buying your granite countertop simple, easy and affordable ensuring the best possible remodelling experience for you. Since our establishment in 2000, we have continuously improved our process to measure, fabricate, and install countertops.
- We source our granite by procuring stone around the world without middlemen
- We manufacture your granite countertop in our own factories
- We install your new granite countertop ourselves
We don’t use middlemen to maintain quality control through every step of your customer journey.
SMG understands its customers and works by a set of core values to ensure you have an outstanding buying experience.
Our 20-year track record of growth and expansion demonstrates this.
Over 20 years ago, we started our business
Our “secret sauce” is to combine direct importing with fabrication.
We directly import from 37 countries. This allows us to offer unique colors, grains, and stones from all over the world.
And thanks to this variety, we make unique granite countertops for kitchens, bathrooms, bars, and other surfaces. Imagine sipping your evening cocktail while seated at your very own Bianco Antico Granite bar!
Overwhelmed by the Huge Selection of Granite Countertop Colors?
We take staff training very seriously. So our interior designers and sales staff will teach you about
- The granite itself
- Help you pick out the right stone for you, and
- How to clean and maintain your granite countertop
Whether your stone is sourced from the United States, Brazil, Africa, India, Norway, or Italy, you’ll be armed with the know-how to take care of your granite countertop for generations to come.
What Sets SMG apart
We paid attention to our clients over the past 20 years. They told us what they expect from us. There are 5 common themes from them that we offer you:
1. Outstanding Customer Service“I don’t focus on the technology. I focus on what’s in it for the customer. I want to give the customer an incredible experience.” - Steve Jobs
We strive to maximize your joy and minimize your stress. All the choices. What would look best in your kitchen? What’s your budget? What color? How do you take care of it? At SMG, we want you to walk away thinking, “That was so much easier than I thought it’d be. And the countertop looks magnificent!”
2. Excellent Value“Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” - Warren Buffett
Our unique business model combines procurement and manufacturing, bypassing any middlemen. This allows us to offer you the lowest possible price for the greatest value.
3. The Best Quality“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” - Henry Ford
We’re so passionate about our business, we do it right 100% of the time. And when we don’t, we immediately fix our mistake and learn so it doesn’t happen again. We’re always learning, improving, and offering these solutions to our clients. We know there’s no substitute for excellence. Offering the best possible quality for the lowest possible price is our business model.
4. The Widest Selection“Capitalism is about turning luxuries into necessities.” - Andrew Carnegie
Innovations enter the market as an extravagance before they finally turn into a need of each and all. It’s no different with granite countertops. Real estate agents now consider granite countertops indispensable. How much will your house value increase with this small investment?
And since every house and every taste is different, we try to offer the perfect solution for your house and your taste. It pays for itself.
5. The Fastest Turnaround Time“The waiting is the hardest part.” - Tom Petty
We want you to be overjoyed when we install your new granite countertop, not relieved. We do everything we can to shorten your journey from choosing a stone to putting your freshly brewed cup of coffee on it.
Since we have granite slabs and our fabrication shops onsite, our process gets you from looking to owning as fast as possible.